When your computer starts slowing down, it can be any number of problems. Running maintenance tools can fix the problem, but what if your PC is still sluggish after you try and fix it?
Any number of issues can bog down your computer, and running through every possible scenario can be time consuming. That’s where Microsoft Fix It can help. This program can diagnose and fix problems on your computer automatically.
- Go to the Microsoft Fix It site.
- Under the first section, select which area is the source of the problem.
- Under the second section, select which problem area you specifically need help with.
- Select a solution from the third section and click the Run button next to the solution.
- Open the downloaded Microsoft Fix It application and follow the steps in the program.
This program is designed to work with Windows Vista and Windows XP users since Windows 7 has a built-in diagnostic tool, though Fix It will still function on Windows 7.
If you want to be prepared in case your computer can’t go online for any reason, be sure to download Microsoft Fix It. This program can diagnose and fix more than 300 common computer problems, so be sure to try it if some issue has left you stumped.